Flavors and Fragrances 2020 will be returning to Chicago, IL, June 23-24, 2020! The agenda will be released in March. Register your interest to hear the latest event updates! For the chance to participate in F&F 2020, submit a presentation abstract, or contact Business Development Specialist Skip Dennert about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities.
Check out the 2020 session topics:
- Market Overview and Trends
- Exploring Supply Chain Challenges and Connections
- Chemical and Regulatory Overview
- Responding to Consumer Demands and the Trend of Transparency
- Reshaping Retail: Ecommerce, Subscriptions, and the On-Demand Economy
- Looking to the Future: Developments and Innovations in Flavors and Fragrances
Flavors and Fragrances 2019 gave insights on the transparency movement, touching on the naturals industry, sustainability, wellness, allergens, regulations and ingredients of concern. Attendees learned about consumer interests, latest trends from essential oils to CBD, and other ingredients useful in formulating new flavors.
Speakers included representatives from expert companies such as Firmenich, Ingredion, Mintel, Walmart, Colgate- Palmolive and more! Along with a dual-track highlighting industry hot-topics in both flavors and fragrances, there were presentations on Industry Updates and Growth Opportunities, Consumers are in Control, Ingredients, Allergens, Regulations and more.
View the 2019 Agenda