Flavors & Fragrances is returning to the University Club of Chicago in 2020!
University Club of Chicago
76 East Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603
An enduring tradition of excellence.
In 1887, a small group of university graduated formed The University Club of Chicago to foster an appreciation of literature and the arts and to create an environment where they and their guests could draw upon sustaining values of a common educational experience.
A special block of rooms are reserved for attendees of the Flavors and Fragrances conference.
Book by May 29, 2020 to secure this special rate!
1. Click the link below. Once re-directed, click “Groups” at the top of the web page, and enter the group code: 7170. Once you select your arrival and departure dates the screen will refresh with rates and availability.
Book Online Here
2. If you to arrive on an earlier date, or stay additional nights, please call the hotel directly. Phone the Club at (312) 726 -2840, ask for Guest Room Reservations and mention you are coming in for the Smithers Flavors & Fragrances conference.
Business casual attire or better is required throughout the Clubhouse Monday through Friday. Smart Casual attire is permitted every Saturday and Sunday throughout the Clubhouse.
A jacket and tie are required in Cathedral Hall for a la carte dining. Smart casual, which does include denim, is permitted in the following areas:
- during check-in, check-out and traveling the Lobby to and from the guest rooms.
- All private dining rooms
- 7th floor Living Room and Bean Counter
- 8th floor The Parliament dining room